Now showing 1 - 5 of 16
- ItemDigital Documentation of COVID-19 Certificates legal framework assessment and decision-making frameworkThis deck covers insights on relevant frameworks for implementing a digital documentation of COVID certificates and a decision making framework. It establishes guidance for countries to be able to develop policies required to support the implementation of digital COVID-19 certificates in the absence of clearer and more specified policies under the IHR.
- ItemDDCC guidance and communication materials for policy makers and program managers(Vital Wave, )DDCC Overview summarizes the key concepts and value of digital certificates and supports policy makers and program managers to make the case for sustainable investment in national digital certificate programs. Operational Guidance elaborates on technical and operational concepts contained in the DDCC Overview with detail on how to estimate costs and operationalize a national digital certificate program. The DDCC FAQ is a companion document to the DDCC communication materials, providing detailed answers to frequently asked questions.
- ItemWHO DDCCG Security Review Report(T-Systems International GmbH, )The goal of this test is to identify vulnerabilities that an attacker can exploit to compromise systems or the data stored on them, to gain access to sensitive information, or to compromise their availability. The during the penetration, no significant vulnerabilities in the application were discovered. The behavior of the test object meets expectations and did not suggest any deviant behavior. From an overall perspective the application appears highly resilient and leverages proven technologies.
- ItemAustralia's International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate using Visible Digital Seal TechnologyThe Australian International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (ICVC) meets the global standard specified by the ICAO and endorsed by the WHO. The certificate uses Visible Digital Seal (VDS) technology in the form of a QR code that is secure as a passport chip and can be digitally authenticated in the same way as a passport. The QR code can be read at borders globally and by travel apps such as the IATA Travel Pass that many airlines use.
- ItemPan-Canadian Vaccination Credentials SpecificationsThe Canadian PVC is designed to be a federal-facing, multi-jurisdictional program, which: ensures a common look and feel, including a Canada watermark, which adheres to the Smart Health Card standards; and is recognized and trusted by foreign states as being endorsed by Canada.