Navigator for Digital Health Capability Models
The Navigator for Digital Health Capability Models (also called the 'Navigator') enables health systems planners, implementers, evaluators, and funders to understand the value of using maturity model-based tools, identify and use the most appropriate tool(s), and leverage past maturity model-based assessments to improve digital heath capabilities at the national and sub-national levels. The Navigator includes a user guide, an Excel workbook, a slide deck, and an appendix. The Navigator was created using six maturity model based tools:
- Early Stage Digital Health Investment Tool (EDIT)
- Global Digital Health Index (GDHI)
- Health Information System Interoperability Maturity Model (IMM) Toolkit
- Information Systems for Health (IS4H) Toolkit
- Survey, Count, Optimize, Review, Enable (SCORE) Essential Interventions
- Health Information System Stages of Continuous Improvement (SOCI)
Collections in this community
This guidance provides an overview on the use of maturity model-based assessment tools; an introduction to the individual tools included in the Navigator; guidance on how to identify the best tool(s) to meet your assessment ...
The Microsoft Excel workbook helps users (1) identify and use the most appropriate maturity model-based tool(s), and (2) leverage past maturity model-based assessments to inform new or planned assessments.
This Microsoft PowerPoint includes an abridged version of the User’s Guide and can be used for working with groups that may want to use the Excel-based Workbook but need additional information in the form of a presentation.